Non-surgical skin tightening for the face and body has arrived at Ocean Clinic Marbella in the shape of the Venus Legacy; a revolutionary new radiofrequency treatment system.
The system can be used for tightening lax skin, smoothing out wrinkles, reducing cellulite and even contouring stubborn pockets of fat – all without any invasive treatment.
How does it work?
The Venus Legacy system combines Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to stimulate the tissue deep down.
Heating the tissue triggers both the tightening of existing collagen and production of new collagen, while encouraging lymphatic drainage and releasing trapped fluid.
It is 100% safe (cleared by the FDA in the US) and painless. It can be used on all skin types and on all parts of the face, neck and body.
What can it be used for?
If you’re reluctant to go under the knife, Venus Legacy can offer you highly satisfactory results without the need for surgery or cosmetic injectables.
· Face – tighten the skin on the face providing an uplifted and contoured effect, while minimising wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and forehead.
· Eyes – reduce fluid to tighten under-eye skin and tackle bags
· Jaw – tighten sagging jowls for a smoother, more defined jawline
· Neck – reduce ‘turkey neck’ by blasting fatty deposits, tightening and lifting skin
· Arms – reduce ‘bingo wings’ by tightening skin and smoothing out wrinkles
· Abs & Belly – contour and tighten skin for a flatter, more defined stomach
· Butt – lift and smooth for a tighter, firmer behind
· Thighs – tighten skin to reduce circumference and banish cellulite
Venus Legacy skin tightening is ideal for older patients who have lost elasticity in their skin and are experiencing sagging, as well as those whose skin has been stretched through weight loss or pregnancy.
The ideal complement to surgery
In addition to being a great standalone treatment, Venus Legacy can also be used in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures. It can provide additional tightening and skin rejuvenation following treatments such as facelifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks and liposuction.
The machine is also very effective at breaking down fibrosis post surgery. Fibrosis is the thickening and scarring of tissue that can occur after trauma, resulting in hardened areas under the skin.
How many sessions do you need?
For general skin tightening and smoothing, noticeable results can be achieved in just five 30-minute sessions.
For areas requiring fat contouring and significant skin uplift, a course of 10 sessions is advised for maximum results.
For patients combining Venus Legacy with surgery, we recommend five sessions in advance to soften fat and activate the production of collagen, followed by a further five sessions afterwards to mitigate any fibrosis.